Quick rough sketching

by Monday, September 28, 2015 0 comments
Girl in limbo forest sketch


I have been playing Don't Starve the past weekend. It is a horror themed adventure game and has led to me wanting to explore darker "limbo style" sketching. This was my first attempt at something like that.

The idea was to create a foggy effect with a person standing in a forest. I did the drawing very quickly so it is rough and not accurate at all. At some point I thought about making it a rainy scene and leaving out the forest part, but ended up adding the trees anyway. /nobigdeal

The approach of roughly drawing without adding much detail was fun. I think these type of sketches leave much for the imagination of the viewer. Anyway, just thought I'd share this first attempt.  :) 

Gabriel Visagie

Guild Master

Postgraduate engineering student, blogger, photography enthusiast and wannabe artist. Eats gummy bears by tearing them limb from limb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment