Heroes of the Storm: Some quick thoughts

by Friday, August 14, 2015 0 comments
Heroes of the Storm wallpaper of Nova

I have been playing Heroes of the Storm for the last couple of hours. I think it is a really epic game! As I'm writing this, I'm actually in-game waiting for other players to be matched with me so I can play a quick round.

There were a few things that I thought would bother me (coming from DotA). The lack of item purchases in the game has turned out to be very cool. Instead of buying items, you get to choose "upgrades" to your skills. I like it cause I don't have to return to base or visit a shop just to buy items.

I also like how the game consists of characters from other epic Blizzard titles (World of Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo). If you've played some of them, you really feel quite at home in Heroes of the Storm.

I think this game is definitely going to stick with me for a while! If you haven't played it, I definitely recommend you get it. Best of all, it is free to play!

Gabriel Visagie

Guild Master

Postgraduate engineering student, blogger, photography enthusiast and wannabe artist. Eats gummy bears by tearing them limb from limb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment