Quick drawing on a rainy day

by Sunday, January 24, 2016 0 comments
Liv Tyler drawing

It has been a while since I have drawn anything. I didn't really plan on drawing today, but as I was sitting in my room, listening to Veela and the rain falling outside, I sorta just started. The drawing was (of course) a very quick one, but pretty fun to do.

We have been having a rainy week in the North West. It has been cloudy most of the time which is really welcome since we had a heat wave a few weeks ago. I love gloomy and cloudy days and hope that this weather will continue in the coming week. /please

Our campus is currently full of first years. The seniors will probably be returning this week so I expect some more life forms to be dwelling around here soon. /bye

Gabriel Visagie

Guild Master

Postgraduate engineering student, blogger, photography enthusiast and wannabe artist. Eats gummy bears by tearing them limb from limb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment