Gaming stream on YouTube!

by Wednesday, February 10, 2016 0 comments

Today I have created a live gaming channel on YouTube! I've actually been thinking about this for a while and for the last couple of days I have been getting things ready. This is definitely going to be a super fun project!

Why live game streaming?

I've been actively gaming online for a few months and during this time I have grown to play more competitively. It seems natural to start streaming the games I play since it does not require much effort and frankly looks super fun. Streaming allows others to learn from you as well as be criticized. In many cases there are loads of collaboration involved which leads to an even better gaming experience. I am amazed at how large the game streaming communities have grown on both Twitch and YouTube and feel like joining in. /nobigdeal

What games will I stream?

I plan on streaming most of the games I play, especially MOBAs (Multiplayer Online Battle Arenas). This means that I will be initially focusing on Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends and Smite

When will I stream?

As often as possible, but mostly during the night on weekdays and pretty much anytime during weekends. I'll pick up a fixed schedule soon. Still need to see what works best for me.

You can see my awesome new channel trailer below. See you on my stream! /bye

Gabriel Visagie

Guild Master

Postgraduate engineering student, blogger, photography enthusiast and wannabe artist. Eats gummy bears by tearing them limb from limb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment